The Telangana government has opened an online application process to apply for the TS ePass Scholarship. Specifically, this effort is designed to assist SC/ST students in obtaining their intermediate diploma, graduate and postgraduate degrees, and pursuing professional courses. A student’s eligibility to apply depends on whether or not they have passed the SSC and Intermediate examinations.
TS ePass Scholarship 2023
The Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), sometimes known as the Ministry of Education (MOE), is a federal government agency that works together to promote student welfare across the country. Today, we’re bringing you information about the Telangana Scholarship List, which can be seen on the E Pass and other government websites.
|Portal Name||Telangana Electronic payment and application system of scholarships|
|Abbreviated as||TS ePass/ epass telangana|
|Article category||TS EPass application status|
|Mode of Payment||Electronic Payment|
|Provider||Government of Telangana|
|Epass Telangana Application status||Post Matric Registration Open|
Pre-matric application status
|Last Date of Application||Post-Matric- 31st March 2023|
|Mode of application||Online|
The primary goal of the TS Merit Scholarship is to give financial assistance to students who are from low-income and socially marginalized backgrounds. In addition, the MHRD Scholarship Selection List 2023 for the TS E Pass Scholarship 2023 will be made accessible on the TS Government Scholarship Portal in the coming weeks. The TS E-Pass Scholarship Online Application Form and Check Status Online may be accessed via the below link.
TS ePass Scholarship Apply Online
This Scholarship gives students looking for Telangana Pre-Matric, Post-Matric, or Overseas Scholarship options. The Telangana State ePASS scholarship is administered by the state government and is intended to offer financial support to qualified individuals for the various scholarships.
Telangana State has made the EPASS Scholarship application form available for enrolling in the Post Matric Scholarship program. Interested students should submit their applications before the registration deadline to be considered for the TS EPASS Scholarship 2023. To assist students pursuing Diploma, Polytechnic, and Professional Courses, the Telangana Welfare Department has established this program to assist them.
How to Apply for TS ePass Scholarship 2023?
Eligible students must complete an application form on the ePass website.
Aside from the online application option, there is no other submission method accessible.
Students who want to fill out the application form online may follow the steps outlined below.
- Applicants must first access the Epass Telangana official website by entering their username and password. They may also get the information by clicking on the links given below.
- Students must go to the Scholarship Tabs on the ts epass webpage to apply.
- Candidates will locate the registration links on the website after choosing the preferred Scholarship from the drop-down menu. Students must go to the relevant category’s registration page and click on the “new registration” option.
- Students must fill out the required forms with their personal information, educational qualifications, and banking information. Candidates must carefully complete all required fields since applications containing incorrect information will be rejected.
- Candidates must examine all of the information they have entered and make any required edits once they have completed the application. Candidates must now input the code and lastly click on the “Submit Application” button to complete the application process.
- Finally, applicants are needed to print a copy of the completed Epass Telangana application form for their records. In addition, they must send a paper copy of their application to the relevant institution or college.
TS ePass Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
It must be made clear to applicants that not everyone is eligible to apply for the Scholarship. The government defines the TS Scholarship Eligibility to ensure that no one is denied the opportunity to benefit from the Scholarship Amount. Listed below are the eligibility requirements.
- Applicants must be legal residents of the state of Telangana.
- To qualify, students must be financially impoverished and from an economically backward social class.
- Applicants must come from a socially disadvantaged background, i.e., they must be from the SC, ST, OBC, EBC, or other similar groups.
- He must have passed both his Board Exam and his previous Exam with a scholarship that has been acknowledged.
Telangana ePass Status Check 2023
Applications for several scholarship programs are now being accepted; individuals interested in applying for any of the scholarships should register themselves on the TS epass website. There are specific scholarship programs whose application process is now underway. Candidates may find all of the necessary information about the scholarships on the official website of the scholarship program. Register yourself as soon as possible before the registration deadline.
All qualified applicants must complete the application form by visiting the official website; no separate application forms will be issued to any of the candidates; the whole procedure will be completed online. The scholarship program now accepts new registrations and renewal registrations, and the registration period is currently open.