Fire Emblem Fates’ Camilla is a part of the Fire Emblem Engage DLC lineup, which means new skills to inherit. Which in turn means unlocking her and getting her in game. If you purchased the Expansion Pass, you can start the bonding process with one of your allies to help make them stronger. However, if you’d like to figure out who she might work well with or the DLC is worth it, here’s a look at what to expect.
How Do You Unlock the Fire Emblem Engage Camilla DLC?
It follows the same process as the Soren DLC, honestly. The first step of unlocking the Camilla DLC in Fire Emblem Engage involves clearing the Bandit Hideout Paralogue on the main map. Once you did, you can reach the Divine Paralogues map, which you can then access at any time by going to it from the World Map or selecting “To Divine Paralogues” from the depart section of the menu. After you complete Divine Paralogue: Dragon Temple, you can then access the other DLC maps. Camilla’s is Divine Paralogue: Underground Passage. Go through it and defeat her, and she’ll join your party as an Emblem Bracelet.
What Skills Can You Inherit from the Fire Emblem Engage Soren DLC?
Once a character who equipped Camilla in Fire Emblem Engage hits a level five bond level with her, they can start inheriting her skills. Here are all the ones she “knows.” They all are rather forceful and good for dealing damage to foes.
- Spd/Res+1 – 250 SP, bond level 5 required
- Lance Guard 1: If foe is equipped with a lance, unit takes 1 less damage during combat. – 200 SP, bond level 5 required
- Spd/Res+2 – 700 SP, bond level 5 required
- Decisive Strike: If unit initiates combat and lands a critical, deals 5 damage to foe after combat. – 500 SP, bond level 5 required
- Lance Guard 2: If foe is equipped with a lance, unit takes 2 less damage during combat. – 400 SP, bond level 5 required
- Detoxify: Cures poison at start of turn. – 250 SP, bond level 8 required
- Spd/Res+3 – 1,200 SP, bond level 9 required
- Groundswell: After unit acts or waits in flames, miasma, or similar terrain effect, unit clears effect and recovers 10 HP. – 500 SP, bond level 12 required
- Lance Guard 3: If foe is equipped with a lance, unit takes 3 less damage during combat. – 600 SP, bond level 13 required
- Spd/Res+4 – 2,400 SP, bond level 14 required
- Lance Guard 4: If foe is equipped with a lance, unit takes 4 less damage during combat. – 800 SP, bond level 16 required
- Decisive Strike+: If unit initiates combat and lands a critical, deals 10 damage to foe after combat. – 1,000 SP, bond level 18 required
- Spd/Res+5 – 4,800 SP, bond level 18 required
- Lance Guard 5: If foe is equipped with a lance, unit takes 4 less damage during combat. – 1,000 SP, bond level 19 required
Fire Emblem Engage is available for the Nintendo Switch, and the Camilla DLC is available now.